The Number One Cannabis Stock Of 2019
A massive catalyst is coming for cannabis stocks...
The imminent FEDERAL legalization of cannabis in the United States is getting closer...
And alongside legalization, a war against the black market is brewing...
All this adds up to one thing: a shortage of legal cannabis in America.
Halo just reported a 300% jump in revenue over the same quarter in 2018.
And from all indications, is poised to exit 2019 with a $43 million revenue run rate.
As one the leading producers of extracted cannabis products, Halo already dominates extracted product sales in the wholesale market in California, Oregon and Nevada – three of the highest consuming cannabis states in America.
And Halo’s planned acquisition of Bophelo Wellness in the Kingdom of Lesotho will give the Company one of the largest cannabis production footprints in the leading African nation for cannabis cultivation -200 hectares or 454 acres.
All this points to Halo becoming a global player in the extracted cannabis concentrates industry that is poised to explode in Europe as more countries legalize medical cannabis.
There is already a huge shortage of pharma-grade cannabis extracts that medical product manufacturers must have to put their products on the shelves.
And cannabis share prices can rise very fast!
Check out Halo Labs' Stock Price Right Now.
Look at Canopy Growth Corp, which went from $1.25 to over $45.00 per share in just 5 years:
Or how about Cronos Group, that went from $0.25 to over $21 in just 34 months!
And then of course there’s Tilray, which zoomed from $17 to a high of $300 per share in 2 months!!
You get my point. Millionaires have literally been made overnight in the cannabis space.
And Halo Labs could demonstrate exactly that level of fast-paced price appreciation unless you act now.
Here are 5 events that could cause Halo Labs to soar:
- Revenue Increasing at triple digits Year over year; Halo Labs just issued Q2 most recent financial statements that stated “revenues in Q2 totaled $9,552,012 representing a 356% increase over Q2 2018.
- Halo already supplies over 20 percent of the wholesale extract market in California, the world’s largest single cannabis market, and that number is poised to grow.
- Halo’s planned acquisition in the Kingdom of Lesotho gives it a serious cost advantage to produce pharma-grade extracts for the pharmaceutical industry. At over 200 hectares (454 acres), Bophelo Wellness is the largest cannabis cultivation license in Lesotho – which will serve the 70 million + citizens of South Africa.
- Halo’s “white label” strategy means its products will be available in an increasing number of states where cannabis is legal. The company just launched DabTabs, a groundbreaking new technology that permits the precision dosing of extracts in a convenient, easy-to-use Shatterizer.
- Halo's growth through acquistion means it is incrementally expanding its product line to more and more markets around the world.
Halo shipped over 4 million grams of oil concentrates since April 2016, and currently sells 200,000 grams of concentrates and oil every month; In the first half of 2019, Halo had over $18 million in net revenue.
Cannabis is a market the like of which the world has never seen.Check out Halo Labs' Stock Price Right Now.
Not since the de-prohibition of alcohol has an established industry with a global demand base come out of the shadows to be available in stores everywhere.
And analysts agree….
Cascend Securities, LLC just issued an Analyst Report stating “Halo grew revenues beyond our expectations. As we had expected, ramping California sales drove substantially higher revenues.
Halo is trading at a ridiculously cheap valuation versus its direct comparables:
- Trading at 1.2x CY19E revenues;
- Average comparable trades at 11.8x CY19E revenues;
- Trading at 1.2x CY19E revenues;
- The nearest valued company is CV Sciences at 4.7x 2019 revenues: Our $1.00 price target is only 2.5x 2019 revenues.”
Fund managers have already staked their claim to Halo’s bright future.
- Bruce Campbell, CEO of StoneCastle Cannabis Growth Fund, says …” we own some of the common stock, but we also own the convertible debenture, as well… They have some expertise in extraction, and they have a number of different extraction solutions, so they’re not just CO2 or ethane or butane, but they provide a number of different solutions. Plus, they’ve been innovative in their product design, so the Dab Tabs, and now they’re actually trying to introduce a product which will be a Dab Tab vape type of product which could, again, sort of revolutionize the business to a certain degree.
- Jaime Carrasco, Wealth Manager at Canaccord Genuity said “their earnings trend has just begun”…
No matter where you look, the outlook for the cannabis industry is 100% bullish.
- According to Arcview Market Research and its research partner BDS Analytics, over the next 10 years, the legal cannabis industry will see much progress around the globe. Spending on legal cannabis worldwide is expected to hit $57 billion by 202
- Canaccord Genuity analyst Bobby Burleson increased his long-term cannabis growth outlook for the U.S. for 2019 to 2022 from 19% CAGR to 20%.
- Neal Gilmer, research analyst with Haywood Securities, wrote a note projecting that the US cannabis market could be worth between US$15.9 and US$21.7 billion by 2022.
- Wall Street’s top cannabis analyst Vivien Azer with Cowan and Company said “We expect cannabis sales of ~$75 billionn by 2030…
- BMO Analysts Tammy Chen and Peter Sklar stated that they see the global cannabis industry reaching $194 billion within 7 years;
- New Frontier Data’s latest analysis, released in the Global Cannabis Report: 2019 Industry Outlook reveals a global cannabis consumer market worth $344 billion
The writing is on the wall.
Nearly 3.1 million medical marijuana patients are registered in the United States and its territories, according to the Marijuana Policy Project.
Thirty-three states and the District of Columbia currently have passed laws broadly legalizing marijuana in some form.
The District of Columbia and 11 states -- Alaska, California, Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, Vermont and Washington -- have adopted the most expansive laws legalizing marijuana for recreational use. Most recently, Illinois became the second most-populous state to legalize recreational marijuana after Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed a bill passed by the legislature.
It is soon expected that cannabis will replace opioids as the primary treatment choice for chronic pain due to its extremely low risk of dependency and non-existent toxicity.
New Mexico, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania allow people with an opioid addiction to qualify for a medical marijuana card.
To summarize, Halo Labs is one of the fastest-growing cannabis companies in the world, with triple digit, year-on-year revenue growth approaching $43 million in 2019 alone. With its operations in California, Nevada and Oregon, Halo is a multi-state operator supplying a growing catalogue of cannabis extracts and concentrates to a market that is only going to get bigger and bigger.
Check out Halo Labs' Stock Price Right Now.
**IMPORTANT! BY READING OUR CONTENT YOU EXPLICITLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY**
Notice for Forward-Looking Information Certain statements in this press release are forward-looking statements and are prospective in nature. Forward-looking statements are not based on historical facts, but rather on current expectations and projections about future events, and are therefore subject to risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results to differ materially from the future results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking information includes that HALO Labs Inc will be a big, successful company in the cannabis sector; that cannabis use and sales will grow and HALO’s sales along with it; HALO’s intended acquisition of various foreign companies and expansion into the US market; that extraction is and will continue to be a fast growing and profitable sector of the cannabis industry; that HALO will reach $48M in revenues in 2019; HALO’s plans to produce concentrates and sell them in various locations throughout the world; that HALO could be granted licenses to expand; and that it will be able to carry out its business plans.
Readers are cautioned to not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Forward looking information is subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those contemplated in the forward-looking information, and even if such actual results or events are realized or substantially realized, there can be no assurance that they will have the expected consequences to, or effects on HALO. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things: that a regulatory approval that may be required for the intended acquisitions and subsequent sales are not obtained or are obtained subject to conditions that are not anticipated; growing competition for intended acquisitions in the cannabis industry; potential future competition in the markets HALO operates for sales; competitors may quickly enter the industry; general economic conditions in the US, Canada and globally; the inability to secure financing necessary to carry out its business plans; competition for, among other things, capital and skilled personnel; the possibility that government policies or laws may not permit legal cannabis sales or growth or that favorable laws in place may change; HALO not adequately protecting its intellectual property; interruption or failure of information technology systems; the cannabis market may not grow as expected; HALO’s technology may not achieve the expected results and its accomplishments may be limited; even if it is granted patents, it may not have success at licensing its technologies or sell its products at the rate expected; planned acquisitions and partnerships may not materialize because of inability to agree on terms with prospective partners or targets; HALO’s business plan also carries risk, including its ability to comply with all applicable governmental regulations in a highly regulated business; incubator risk investing in target companies or projects which have limited or no operating history and are engaged in activities currently considered illegal under US federal and foreign laws; and other regulatory risks relating to HALO’s business, financings and strategic acquisitions, including securities laws, trade rules, and foreign country regulation that is not the same as Canadian or US regulations.
PAID ADVERTISEMENT. This communication is a paid advertisement and is not a recommendation to buy or sell securities. James West, Global Financial Network Ltd. and Midas Letter Media Corp. and their owners, managers, employees, and assigns (collectively “the Company”) has been paid by the profiled company or a third party to disseminate this communication. In this case the Company has been paid by HALO $300,000 US dollars for a newsletter campaign and certain banner ads, and a budget of $450,000 is in place to place newsletters in social and other media. This compensation is a major conflict with our ability to be unbiased.
This communication is for entertainment purposes only. Never invest purely based on our communication. Gains mentioned in our newsletter and on our website may be based on end-of- day or intraday data. We have been compensated by HALO to conduct investor awareness advertising and marketing for HALO. Therefore, this communication should be viewed as a commercial advertisement only. We have not investigated the background of the profiled company. The profiled company or its affiliates may liquidate shares of the profiled company at or near the time you receive this communication, which has the potential to hurt share prices. Frequently companies profiled in our newsletters experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor awareness marketing, which often end as soon as the investor awareness marketing ceases. The investor awareness marketing may be as brief as one day, after which a large decrease in volume and share price is likely to occur.
We do not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, or completeness of the information on our site or in our newsletters. The information in our communications and on our website is believed to be accurate and correct, but has not been independently verified and is not guaranteed to be correct. The information is collected from public and non-public sources but is not researched or verified in any way whatsoever to ensure the information is correct.
SHARE OWNERSHIP. The Company, which includes the owner and publisher of the Midas Letter owns shares and/or stock options of this featured company and therefore has an additional incentive to see the featured company’s stock perform well. The Company will not notify the market when it decides to buy or sell shares of this profiled company in the market. The Company may be buying and selling additional shares of the featured company for its own profit. This is why we stress that you conduct extensive due diligence as well as seek the advice of your financial advisor or a registered broker-dealer before investing in any securities.
NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR. The Company and its affiliates are not registered or licensed by any governing body in any jurisdiction to give investing advice or provide investment recommendation. ALWAYS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and consult with a licensed investment professional before making an investment. This communication should not be used as a basis for making any investment.
INDEMNIFICATION/RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By reading this communication, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer, including, but not limited to: releasing the Company, its affiliates, assigns and successors from any and all liability, damages, and injury from the information contained in this communication. You further warrant that you are solely responsible for any financial outcome that may come from your investment decisions.
RISK OF INVESTING. Investing is inherently risky. While a potential for rewards exists, by investing, you are putting yourself at risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in any type of security. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell securities.